We are looking for experienced people from the financial industry to work with us to create the next generation of financial platforms at an amazing speed.
PayPay is a fintech company that has reached 42 million users in just three years since its launch in 2018 and is made of a diverse group of people from over 40 countries. We already have over 1000 employees but we’re still growing, expanding, and definitely looking for more people to join us to create new values in the way we make payments.
This event is an online recruitment seminar for those who have experience in the financial industry and who will be creating the financial and Fintech business at PayPay. We will be holding a panel discussion with members who have been involved in the creation of PayPay’s financial services business since Day 1. Please feel free to join us.
※As the position requires a minimum of business level Japanese, the event will be held in Japanese only.
Speakers to be announced
- Masayoshi Yanase, Senior Manager, New Business Development Office/li>
- Hiroki Kawada, Senior Manager, CEO Office
- Motohiro Hidaka, Senior Manager, Financial Crime Office
- About PayPay’s business and organisation
- Panel discussion with employees “The future of finance created by PayPay“
- About Recruitment and selection process
PayPay is looking for professionals with experience in the financial services industry with the following qualifications
- Experience in HR operations in a business company (recruitment/organisational development/planning/labour relations etc.)
- Experience in business development, service planning and corporate sales in the financial industry
- Financial industry experience in anti-fraud planning and AML
- Legal, internal control and internal audit experience in the financial industry
Date&Time / Registration
Friday, 10 December 2021, 19:00-20:00 (JST) Zoom
To register, please use the application form below. We will send you the Zoom link and other information as soon as possible.
Please check here for more details
※This event is aimed at people with a background or experience in the financial services industry. Please note that in some cases it may be difficult for you to attend.
Working Style / WFA (Work from Anywhere at Anytime)
At PayPay we have a new HR system in place, including a WFA (Work from Anywhere at Anytime) system. We are a fully remote company, so it doesn’t matter where you work or where you currently live. You can live in the countryside and work with world-class colleagues, while earning a world-class salary and benefits package. PayPay is a great way to work.