PayPay is a fintech company that has reached 45 million users in just three years since its launch in 2018 and is made of a diverse group of people from over 40 countries. We already have over 1000 employees but we’re still growing, expanding, and definitely looking for more people to join us to create new values in the way we make payments.
This event is an individual online casual interview for those who are interested in working in marketing at PayPay. We also welcome those who are just starting to interested to us. Let’s talk casually first.
※As the position requires a minimum of business level Japanese, the event will be held in Japanese only.
About Casual interview
Individual company explanation and casual interview with PayPay recruiter
- Company explanation and casual interview (both conducted individually) are expected to take 20-30 minutes per person.
- If you are confirmed to attend, we will ask you separately for your preferred date and time.
- How to apply
- Please fill out the application form below and send it to us and the details will be announced separately.
- Online interview via Zoom
- Experience in planning and driving large scale campaigns and promotions
- Experience in marketing operations for toC & Web/App services or financial services
- Experience in marketing planning and promotion for group-wide marketing projects or large-scale services
- Experience in digital advertising management at an advertising agency or production company, or in advertising production and management for various media
- As the position requires a minimum of business level Japanese, the event will be held in Japanese only.
Please check here for more details
Working Style WFA（Work from Anywhere at Anytime）
At PayPay we have a new HR system in place, including a WFA (Work from Anywhere at Anytime) system. We are a fully remote company, so it doesn’t matter where you work or where you currently live. You can live in the countryside and work with world-class colleagues, while earning a world-class salary and benefits package. PayPay is a great way to work.