PayPay has grown into a mobile payment service with 58 million (as of June 2023) users, which translates to one in every two smartphone users in Japan. One thing that is indispensable in the service’s development is the presence of product members with rich personalities from more than 50 countries and regions around the world.
At Design at PayPay, we would like to guide you into PayPay’s product creation and design challenges, which always put user experience as top priority. This time, we will focus on discussing behind the scenes of the PayPay Design Team.
- ：August 2nd, Wednesday at 19:00-20:00 (JST)
- ：Online (Zoom)
- Introduction of Design Team – Yagi
- Introduction of Basic WorkFlow – Zeke
- Case Study (TBD) – Mari
- This event is for designers and professionals in design
- This event is conducted on Zoom Webinar
- There is no charge for participation
- Interpretation will be provided in both English and Japanese
- The presentation will include a Q&A session
Click here to apply