PayPay has reached 43 million users in just 3 years since its launch in 2018. At PayPay, we research, develop, and operate with the cutting-edge technology with engineers from over 40 countries around the world. In the PayPay DevTalk, we will be discussing PayPay’s behind-the-scenes development, technical challenges, and more. For this DevTalk, we will focus on “Scaling SQL Database”.
Date: December 15th 19:00-20:00 (JST)
Place: Online (Zoom)
- “Improve Wallet performance with TiDB” – Jing
- “Reducing impact of binlog replication on Aurora performance” – Amogh
- Q&A, Wrap Up
- This event is for engineers and students who is studying about computer science.
- This event is conducted on Zoom webiner
- There is no charge for participation
- Interpretation will be provided both in English and in Japanese.
- The presentation will include a Q&A session