PayPay has reached 45 million users in around 3 years since its launch in 2018. At PayPay, we research, develop, and operate with the cutting-edge technology with engineers from over 40 countries around the world. In the PayPay DevTalk, we will be discussing PayPay’s behind-the-scenes development, technical challenges, and more. For this DevTalk, we will focus on “Fast delivery on Scale”.
Date: March 23th 19:00-20:00 (JST)
19:10-19:30／“Stamp cards – How we build new products for high scale” – Botond
19:30-19:50／“Otoshidama Kuji – Route for fast delivery” – Alvaro
19:50-20:00／Q&A, Wrap Up
- *This event is for engineers and students who is studying about computer science.
- *This event is conducted on Zoom webiner
- *There is no charge for participation
- *Interpretation will be provided both in English and in Japanese.
- *The presentation will include a Q&A session