On Friday, April 8, 2022, TechPlay will host a recruiting event titled “PayPay Growth Tech! – Behind the scenes of new feature development/analytical infrastructure/CRM by corporate engineers supporting a large-scale service with 45 million users.”
PayPay, a FinTech company that has surpassed 45 million users in just three years since its launch in 2018, is currently comprised of a diverse group of members from more than 40 countries. Although the company has several thousand employees, the company is still in its growth phase and “unfinished”. Even today, we continue to expand as more and more colleagues from around the world join us every day to create new value for the world.
This event is an online event for Java//Data Engineers/Sales Force Engineers who would like to join PayPay in the Enterprise Engineering Department, which is responsible for developing the internal business systems that support the financial services provided by PayPay.
We will have a panel of PayPay employees who will give you a behind-the-scenes look at the development of PayPay’s corporate engineers. Please feel free to join us.
In this event, we will discuss the following topics.
- What is full-scratch development for speedy implementation of numerous functions?
- Behind the scenes of how the identity verification function in the My Number linkage shortened the verification process from several days to two minutes
- Behind the architecture of the “Analytics Platform,” the core of PayPay’s massive data handling, which integrates company-wide data and delivers reports on an hourly basis.
- The back-end development of corporate functions that are used at 3.55 million merchant locations and provide optimal support to sales staff for a wide range of corporate customers, from small stores to large chains that everyone knows about.
- This is a unique opportunity to hear about the “behind-the-scenes” of PayPay
Title: “PayPay Growth Tech! – Behind the scenes of new feature development/analytical infrastructure/CRM by corporate engineers supporting a large-scale service with 45 million users.”
- Introduction of PayPay’s Business and Enterprise Engineering Department(Speaker:Hiroshi Okada)
What is full-scratch development for speedy implementation of numerous functions?
Behind the scenes of the authentication function for verifying the identity of a customer in the linkage with his/her personal identification number, which shortened the authentication time from several days to two minutes (Speaker:Aya Kawakami)
- Behind the “Analytics Platform,” the core of PayPay’s Massive Data Handling Architecture that Integrates Company-Wide Data and Delivers Reports on an Hourly Basis (Speaker:Takayuki Mieino)
- Behind the scenes of back-end development of corporate functions that are used at 3.55 million merchant locations and optimally support sales to a variety of corporate customers, from small stores to large chains that everyone knows (Speaker:Fumiaki Fujita)
- Jobs introduction, Closing
※Anyone can join this Seminar from any location.
※you can join this event for free.
※You can leave during the Seminar.
※In this Seminar only Japanese is available.
※Feel free to ask any question for speakers in chat during this seminar.
Please click here to apply for this event