PayPay is a FinTech company that has reached 45 million users in just three years since its launch in 2018 and is made of a diverse group of people from over 40 countries. We already have over 1000 employees but we’re still growing, expanding, and definitely looking for more people to join us to create new values in the way we make payments.
This event is for people who have experience in corporate IT engineer and who will be creating the enterprise systems at PayPay. We also welcome those who are just starting to interested to us. Let’s talk casually first. ※As the position requires a minimum of business level Japanese, the event will be held in Japanese only.
About Casual interview
Individual company explanation and casual interview with PayPay recruiter
A representative from the Financial Business Development Division may also be present.
- Company explanation and casual interview (both conducted individually) are expected to take 20-30 minutes per person.
- If you are confirmed to attend, we will ask you separately for your preferred date and time.
- How to apply
- Please fill out the application form below and send it to us and the details will be announced separately.
- Online interview via Zoom
PayPay is looking for professionals with experience in the corporate IT engineer with the following qualifications
- Experience in web application development or architecture design using Java
- At least 3 years of experience in building or operating a web system using AWS
- Experience as an engineer involved in system development in the IT/Web industry
- Experience as a PM/PL in a system development project (from requirements definition to release) in an in-house or SIer environment Experience with Salesforce implementation (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Lightning Platform, Pardot)
- Experience in development and operation of each component that makes up a data analysis platform
- Knowledge of/interest in various cloud services/IT
Please note that you may not be able to participate in the drawing due to the drawing from among the above eligible conditions.
※As the position requires a minimum of business level Japanese, the event will be held in Japanese only.
Please check here for more details
Working Style WFA（Work From Anywhere At Anytime）
At PayPay we have a new HR system in place, including a WFA (Work From Anywhere At Anytime) system. We are a fully remote company, so it doesn’t matter where you work or where you currently live. You can live in the countryside and work with world-class colleagues, while earning a world-class salary and benefits package. PayPay is a great way to work.